We are excited to announce that all packaging now comes with a free upgrade to a holographic finish. This is a great opportunity to save big! Click here to save.

What is a resale certificate? How do I submit a resale certificate or tax-exemption certificate?

A resale certificate — also known as a tax exemption certificate — allows you to buy goods through your business without paying local sales tax.

This means that businesses who resell Sticker Plug products or incorporate Sticker Plug products — stickers, labels and packaging — into the products they manufacturer and are selling with a sales tax permit, can apply for a resale certificate.

You need to have a sales tax permit to get a resale certificate. You can learn how to register for a sales tax permit in every state here.

If you have a resale certificate for a specific state, you can submit it to us. Once it is approved, we will stop charging you sales tax for that state, but it will be your responsibility to collect the tax from the customer when you sell the item.

What states require sales tax?

Return to FAQs